1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
wth is this about the post from isreal and palestina and what are you trying to say? that israel is doing right? and are you really going to compare israel; one of the most powerful militaries in the world with palestine; they have no army, no airforce. The only thing they have is faith and freedom fighters. This is not war, this is just genocide. Open your eyes.
and im not ‘anti-semite’ i dont hate anyone i just think they’re cruel and they do horrible things like killing innocent children in palestina. if you think thats right you seriously have some mental issues. im not talking about all jews because i know part of them are good people. but like the others, and all of the people that have anything to do with the situation going on right now i really do hope they burn in hell.